Saturday, April 21, 2007

Nathan Fillion


I liked him on Two Guys, a Girl & a Pizza Place. I loved him on 5 episodes of Buffy the Vampire Slayer (as the evil Caleb), I fell madly head-over-heels for him on Firefly, then it waned a bit after Slither, but I'm all about the adoration again in Drive. He'll also be starring in White Noise: The Light with one of Poppy's crushes, Katee Sackoff.

He's funny & sexy & a pretty good actor... plus he's Canadian, so what's not to love?

Photo credit: Joe Viles/Fox Broadcasting Co.
Photo found here.

3 comments:

Avitable said...

He was awesome in Slither, but he really cinched it for me as Captain Tightpants in Firefly and Serenity.

Mind Sprite said...

I'd have to agree with you on this one. Cute, quick witted and sarcastic. Yup, that does it for me!

Poppy said...

I love Nathan. :) I can't say more because I have a stupid grin on my face.