Saturday, April 7, 2007

Adam Avitable

I know, I know, two crushes in one day, but this one's for a good cause!


Movie star and funniest blogger on the planet

Crush factor: Off the charts

Please go vote for him for Best Humor Blog over at Blogger's Choice Awards. He is hysterical. Hands down the funniest guy I've ever not quite met, and he's adorable to boot. :) If you need more convincing please go watch his awesome dance video. If you leave him a comment at his blog after you vote then he'll send you autographed artwork!


How to vote:





Photo credit: Adam Avitable

4 comments:

Greg said...

The only thing that would be hotter is if Avitable were sitting in Chris Richardson's lap.

(Crushing your blog.)

Poppy said...

Yummy. :)

Avitable said...

I look so bad in my IMDB picture!

But thanks!

I wish your blog had the masturbating smiley, because I'd use it, just for you!

Poppy said...

It's the only publicly available photo of you. If you'd like to supply me with another I'll gladly replace it. Although, honestly, you're adorable in all your photos so I don't know what the fuss is all about.

I am not adding smilies to this site, but I appreciate the sentiment. And I know how many other girls you've used that smiley on, so I don't know why you would even pretend to make such a promise to me, Sir. :P