Monday, April 9, 2007

Kristen Bell


Lead actress on "Veronica Mars"

Crush factor: 9.5 out of 10

Before I was talked into watching "Veronica Mars" I absolutely could not stand Kristen Bell for no discernible reason. Now I can't get enough of her. This photo was for JANE Magazine's 2005 "11 people you'd most like to see naked" article. I think this is naked enough. :) I am watching VM through Netflix and the final disc of season 1 will be arriving tomorrow or Wednesday. I absolutely cannot wait. But I have to. For now I'll just crush on her super hard.



Photo credit: Paul Jasmin via Veronica Mars Fans

2 comments:

Avitable said...

I looooooooooooooove Kristen Bell. She is smart and funny and delicious.

Unknown said...

Kristen Bell is fucking orgasmic. & she's officially the second woman in history to win the title of "Sexiest Vegetarian" in both the peta2 and the PETA contests.